SANTE Incinerator is designed to treat domestic waste with various capacity bands suitable for use in residential areas, garbage collection and treatment centers in urban and rural districts.
– SANTE household waste incinerator has capacity ranges: small incinerator 1 ton / hour, incinerator 3 ton / hour, incinerator 5 ton / hour, waste capacity of 10 tons / hour.
– The furnace can operate continuously 24/7.
– Operating process is self-contained and fully automated
– Fully disposed exhaust gas meets the requirements of 2000/76 / EC-EU standard
– Incinerator long life, less maintenance.
Waste Treatment Process of SANTE Incinerator:
– Waste is discharged into the main combustion chamber via the feed hopper, the feed hopper operates completely automatically through the control system.
– The hydraulic ram will move constantly moving to put the waste into the main combustion chamber
– Main combustion chamber is designed in rotary kiln. Oil burners will automatically inject fuel into the combustion chamber to completely burn the waste. The blower will supply oxygen into the combustion chamber for faster combustion. Inside the main combustion chamber is lined with refractory bricks followed by insulation, the outside is thick steel casing and reinforced with a metal frame. The internal combustion chamber temperature is continuously recorded by the temperature sensor.
– The garbage burning process will produce a certain amount of ash approximately 3-8% of the initial amount of waste. SANTE burners are designed with automatic ash removal systems.
– The waste gas generated in the main combustion chamber will be delivered to the secondary combustion chamber. Here the exhaust gases will be burned at 1100ºC with a fire retention time of 2 seconds. The secondary combustion chamber is tubular in shape and is lined with external refractories made of thick steel.
– Exhaust gases after passing through high-temperature secondary chambers will therefore be passed through the heat exchanger. The heat exchanger works in the principle of reducing the high temperature of the gas to a safe level so as not to affect the subsequent treatment equipment. The temperature can be reduced from 1100ºC to 220ºC
– Some of the toxic gases can be re-emitted during the process of exhaust fumes, so that exhaust gases will be passed through the chemical spray system, which will be sprayed continuously to absorb the toxic substances.
– Dust particles emitted in the exhaust gases will be treated in the dust bag, which will then be passed through wet dust to completely eliminate the dust and gases left over during the combustion process. trash. Eventually the waste gas will follow the chimney and go out to meet emission standards in accordance with the standards of the resource and environment.
Waste is treated: Urban waste
Type of system: Rotary kiln
Capacity: 10 tons / hour
Operating time : 24 hours / day
Type of fuel: Diesel
Heat value of waste : 1500 kcal / kg
Power supply: 3Kw
The treatment system equipment: 1. Equipment automatically put waste into the incinerator
2. Primary combustion chamber
3. Secondary combustion chamber
4. Heat Exchanger
5. Gas treatment equipment
Bộ lọc khô
Bộ lọc ướt
6. Fan ID
8. Automatic control device
Primary chamber temperature: 900 ° C
Secondary chamber temperature: 1100 ° C
Emission Standard Standard 2000/76 / EC-EU
Manufacturer: Sante- Turkey
Customs Tariff Code 8417.80.10.00.00